Sunday, September 09, 2007

If we had one more chance

Hello all. Just back from Lin's house!
Mug mug mug. K, let the photos do the talking!


HELLO.


Seee! Prove okay.


She says she wanna les with me :)

My sister was asleep! Again lah.
Then linda went to..

TAUPOK HERRRRRR!
BWAHAHAHA.



Whee.

Then we went for dinner at JEC.
My sister is so friggin tard lah. Ughhh.
Ahh nevermind nevermind, Im forgiving. Hohoh :D

Alrighty! i've been tagged by FEE! (:

1. (the person who tagged you is) -Faezah.
2.(your relationship with him/her is) - My classmate!
3. (5 impressions you have of him/her) - Funny, out-going, loving, clever, great!
4. (the most memorable thing he/she has done for you) - She cracks me up :)
5. (the most memorable words he/she has said to you) - VERONICA!
6. (if he/she becomes your lover, you will) - Cherish!
(if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be) - Make me laugh moreee :D
8. (if he/she becomes your enemy, you will) - CATFIGHT!
9. (if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be) - Nahz kidding :D
10. (the most desirable thing you want to do for him/her now is) - Beats me :X
11. (your overall impression of him/her is) - FUNNNYYYY.
12. (how you think people around you will feel about you) - Crazy girl.
13. (the characteristic you love about yourself is) - HAPPY-GO-LUCKY, CHEERFUL, OPTIMISTIC!
14. (the characteristic you hate about yourself is) - I love myself k :)
15. (the most ideal person you want to be is) - MEEE, JOYCE LEE :D

*****

1) Puifun
2) Grace (SIS)
3) Yingzhen
4) Ain
5) Seri
6) Hiok Nam
7) Adeline
8) Yilian
9) Cherry
10) Bryan (BRO)

(Who is no.6 having a relationship with?) - *Ahemmm* MEME! Lolll he's my sweetheart :D
(Is no.9 a male or female?) - Male.
(If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?) - Nono! Ade cannot date my 7 years old brother!
(What is no.2 studying?) - Same class as me!
(When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?) - Uhh. Thurs? Friday?
(What kind of music does no.8 like?) - CHINESE! Farheneit, lolll.
(Does no.1 has any siblings?) - YEEEAHHHH. 1 sister, 1 brother.
(Will you woo no.3?) - Nahz, cant les with herrrr! :P
(How about no.7?) - ADELINEEE! She's mine already :D
(Is no.4 single?) - Yeah.
(What’s the surname of no.5?) - Mustafa!! Mwahaha.
(What’s the hobby of no.4?) - Uhh, gossip talk shop!
(Do no.5 and 9 get along well?) - Nope, they dont know each other.
(Where is no.2 studying at?) - COMMONWEALTH SEC.
(Say something casual about no.1) - MY DEAREST BESTIEEE! Love her so much :D
(Have you tried developing feelings for no.8?) - Nope, she's my bestfriend.
(Where does no.9 live?) - West Coast.
(What colour does no.4 like?) - PINK PINK! Ha ha.
(Are no.5 and 1 best friends?) - YEAH. WE'RE BESTFRIENDS.
(Does no.7 like no.2?) - Yeah, they're both laogong & laopo :)
(How did you get to know no.2?) - Thru my mama's tummy 15 years ago.
(Does no.1 have any pets?) - Yeah, a pet dog named Snowyyyy!
(Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?) - ADEEE! YES YOU ARE!
-----
People who are tagged!
-DINAH
-GRACE CHOONG
-JASMINE
-LINDA
-NICOLE
& YOU! READING THIS SENTENCE.

K, I hear the tv calling my nameee.
HEHHH. Alrighty, goodbye all!

No comments: